Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Santa Mail Art

Have you all stopped by to play the December challenge yet? If not stop by because today I am here with a little challenge inspiration!


I wanted to have fun and try my hand at some Mail Art!!! 


I am not sure what to think about it all as I love it and it was my first try.


I started with a cover for where you would write the address. Then I stamped 19314 - Santa Smoking.


I stamped it again and created a mask for the santa. 


Then I used some washi tape to create my own stripes. 


Then I used some Fired Brick Distress Paint to paint on my stripes. 


This is what you get after you removed the mask and washi tape. 


I used a Pitt Pen to outline where the addresses would go. 


I added some additional stamping and thought to finish it off add some black splatter. 



Stamped Used:





5 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

I absolutely love it!!!!! I may need to copy this to do some

Tera Callihan said...

I absolutely love it!!!!! I may need to copy this to do some

Unknown said...

Wow! This is awesome! You have inspired me to step up my own mail art!
~~julia~~

by belle said...

Fantastic for you first go!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.