Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A trio of ATC's..

Hello everyone,

Today for my DT post I have created a little triptych of ATC's. I had so much fun making these....



I started by putting some sticky tape on the back of three ATC's so they stayed together. Next I painted them with Dylusions paints and my fingers... Such fun !
I then stamped the background with various stamps. ( A complete list of all the stamps I used is at the bottom of this post). I then stamped the main images on tissue paper and clear embossed it. I cut them out and adhered them to the ATC's with gel medium. The sentiments were stamped direct on the ATC's.
Here are some close up photo's:




I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

Corrie x

3 comments:

Julie Steed said...

Love them, Corrie. The color of the paints is killer!

by belle said...

Corrie!! These are so fun!!

JackieP Neal said...

Fab trio and love those colors Corrie!!