Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Live in the moment

Hi!! Karen here with you again today!
 Hope you are having a wonderful week!
 
I absolutely adore this stamp, and have been waiting patiently for it to arrive.
 
 
 
Finally this week I found it in my letter box.. so I knew exactly what I was going to be creating my tag with for this post :)
 


 
I started with a distress inked base for my tag... added in some background stamping using
 
 
Victorian Flourish 2 1/4 x 5
 
 
Line of Grass 3/4 x 3 3/4
 
 and my favourite -
 
 
Waybill/Invoice Background 4 1/4 x 5 1/4
 
I added in some stitching and a crinkle ribbon bow a few  idea-ology few trinkets
 


I then stamped the Girl in Princess costume onto some blank pages of an old book, and cut her out.. isn't she just adorable. I also added in some fussy cut butterfly wings.. turning her into a fairy princess!!
 
Next up I layered  her onto my tag, 
 added in a Tim Holtz ornate plate and word band, and some more baubles
 
and my tag was finished!
 
 



Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you a little,
until next time..
Happy Stamping!
Karen xx




 

6 comments:

Tina said...

Gorgeous!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this ! Love this stamp ! Wil have to order, lol !
Corrie x

chaddy233 said...

Awesome!!! Absolutely love everything about this!!!

by belle said...

So great!!

Ruth said...

I just love all the wonderful details in this tag! Beautiful stamp!

Sharon Harris said...

A wonderful work of art.