Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Using stamps as scrapbook embellishments!

One thing I love about stamps is that they are so versatile! You can use them in ATC's, mixed media, art journaling, canvases and scrapbooking! Sometimes when I'm scrapping away I look at my layout and think that it's missing something but I don't have the store purchased embellishment or just the right thing to finish it off. That's where stamps come in! On this layout I used 4 different stamps as embellishments, can you spot them?
I used the Set of 2 hands pointing (and just used the one pointing to the right)
and the One way
and the Arrow

and last but not least the Censored stamp (love this one)
 So the next time you are scrapping grab some stamps and have fun using them as embellishments!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Love it..... I need to start using my stamps for scrappin'

Tera Callihan said...

great Layout!!