Sunday, August 26, 2012

Gifts, presents, etc.....


Its seems like this month its been one party after another.
I've had to make a lot  of gifts or presents, whatever you prefer to call them.

This is the way I have been feeling lately.
But, of course,  I do it to myself. 
I generally make some or all the gifts that we distribute throughout the year. 
I try to personalize each and every one to fit the receiver.  
.......anddddd sometimes I (almost) bite off more than I can chew, but I pull out of my 
hat at the last minute and I satisfied with the end result.....
Now the wrapping is another issue......


Deets:
Supplies are:
Stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps!  
Brown ink for stamping
Actual old news prints
Pink, Peach, Blue, Yellow polka dot, Kraft cardstock
White ribbon
Dew drops

I first stamped the lady image on each of the peach, pink, blue and yellow polka dot card stocks separately.
The I fussy cut out the peach one of the whole image.
Then I cut out different pieces to add on top of the main peach layer.
Blue do-rag, pink sleeves, yellow vest and then adhered them with miracle tape.
The rest of the layering is pretty explanatory from the picture. 
Made a tag and crossed out wrapping paper and inserted the word "newspaper" 
Glued on the dew drops and I think it a pretty cute card.

Until later, gift givers, .....Gotta split......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

I agree. It's a pretty cute card! Love it!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

love it...lots

SHartl said...

Ha ha...this cracks me up and my Mom actually has this stamp!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Uniquely interesting!!!!!