Yup - Uh huh - That's right..
Viva Las VegaStamps! is having a Design Team Call!! We’re looking for all types of artists and welcome anyone who has a passion for rubber stamping to apply! Bring on the Mixed Media Artists, the Card Makers, the Scrapbookers, the Altered Artists, the Scene Stampers… we want you ALL!! International welcome to apply, too!
Our term is usually six months, but we’re going to squeeze in a nine month term to even them out with the calendar year. So be aware that this term will run from October 1st – June 30th.
1) Regularly promote VLVS! through:
a. online galleries
b. your blog
c. social media like facebook, twitter, and pinterest
d. and by submitting to publications.
2) Complete a minimum of 2 projects per month to be posted on the VLVS! blog, always using only Viva Las VegaStamps! images. Your posts must include at least one over all finished photo, one detail photo, a product list with appropriate working links to our online store and a short description on how you completed the project. Keep in mind occasionally you may be asked to follow certain criteria, ie; using a given product, following a theme, or creating for the season. We may also request an additional post in which case you would only be asked to share a project as inspiration with working links to the appropriate stamps. No need for tutorials or step by steps on inspiration posts.
3) Participate in the online private facebook group for the team. Important information like schedules, future hops, important logos, links and contact information are all kept in the group. I run a lot of ideas by the team and value the honest opinions of the group.
4) Participate in at least two online blog hops and/or one product swap. (Some will be on a volunteer basis only)
5) Mail 3 completed projects to the store for display. This is out of your whole nine month term. We love having projects posted all around the store for people to ogle as they peruse through our stamps.
In return VLVS! will:
1) Provide you with regular shipments to keep you fully stocked on supplies, including but not limited to VLVS! Stamps, Miracle Tape, Embossing powder, and any product swap goods.
2) Provide you with a detailed schedule at least 2 weeks in advance.
3) Compensate you for extra work outside of the regular schedule. This will be based upon volunteer projects and any extra hops or swaps outside of said schedule.
4) Regularly promote you and your projects through online social medias, as well as display you and your personal blog address on our company blog.
How to apply:
Create a new post on your blog with the title “Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout”. Include in your post three stamped projects that best represent you and your style. I’m open to cards, ATCs, tags, scrapbook pages, etc.! Because I want to see your best work I will not limit the stamped pieces to only Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps, but I’d love to see some if you have them!
Then, in an email to me (with a subject of “VLVS! DT CALL”) please include:
- your name
- a brief bio.. Who are you? Why do you create? That type of stuff!
- the link to your direct blog post titled Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout
- the link to your facebook, twitter, and or pinterest accounts
- the link to any and all online galleries you regularly upload to
- any other important links you think I’d like to see
- a list of current and past design teams you have been on. (not necessary to be chosen for VLVS!)
- and last please also include in your post why you want to be on the VLVS! DT.
Email to email@example.com with subject line “VLVS! DT CALL” due by 9/15 (September 15th) at midnight pacific standard time.