Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Little Froggy tag

Here is a little tag (and i do mean little) I made a while back. It needed something and I just added that just a few minutes ago. :)


A friend gave me this little tag, which is 3 1/4 by 1 3/4. Used  2 different sheets of paper from Safari Chic stack by DCWV. Stamped the Frog in flowers. Colored them with color pencils and then fussy cut the frog and the flowers. I left it at that. Then tonight I looked at it again, and it needed something so I stamped "dream" and "imagine" from plate 1383stamps by Mary Vogel Lozinak, On white cardstock. Then used forest Moss and crushed olive Distress inks with a water brushed. I am having so much fun playing with these stamps! Be sure to check out the Link up! Blog Hop! on May 26th! Cant wait to show you what I made!

Don't forget to check the Viva Las Vegastamps! blog for the monthly challenge. for the month of May the theme is Flowers. So make a card using Viva Las Vegastamps! image, blog it, and link it up to the blog under the monthly challenge tab.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tag Sheri - the little frog is so cute, lovely colours as well.

Sandra Strait said...

So cute!