Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Poe's Party Hat by Cathy N

 Hello, all Cathy here with a semi-Halloween card for you. I have been in the Halloween mood for the last week or so and I just had to make something for it.


                                                                    Stamped Used:

                                                                       19900 Poe

                                                                      17545 grunge writing background

                                                                      19991 Alis Volat Proprits


I started out with some orange distress ink and stamped grunge writing background randomly around the edges of my card base. I then took some brown ink and inked around the edges and splattered some water around to give it a grunge look.

 

I had made this background earlier with some white paste that I added some black ink to it, and it mad it gray. I tore the edges and edged it with some gray ink. 


Next, I stamped Poe and cut him out. After that I stamped the wings from Alis Volat Proprits in the same orange ink I used for the background and cut them out. I found a top hat in my digital collage images and cut it out so Poe could where it. I added the wings to the hat and then the hat to Poe and I added foam tape so it would stick to the texture of the background. 



 

No comments: