Sunday, July 30, 2023

MAKE LAUGHTER A PART OF EVERYDAY! by Fran Chalmers

Hello Everyone!

Today I have made a postcard for you.  I hope you find it amusing!


To start off I made the backgroud using brushos.



 I then stamped my main image on a piece of thick paper and coloured it




I stamped the sentiment and cut it into strips, and stuck the image and the sentiment onto the postcard.  I went round the very edge with a black pen.

I went round the edge of the postcard with a stamp in two colours to give it a bit more interest.



And voila! I felt that it was finished.  Hope you like it.



Stamps Used:

Man with hands on face 18585

Make Laughter a part 4954

writing and Scribbles collage 20695

Other Items Used:

Versafine Clair Ink in Nocturn, Summertime and Grey Mist

Brushos in Lemon, Orange and Grey

Black Sharpie pen

Zig brush pens



1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

This is excellent, Fran! Jo x