Friday, July 21, 2023

Easel card by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies

Welcome back on this Blog :)

Today, I wanna share my easel card incl. the "how I made it"

Close-ups:





Here are the single steps:

1.) For the basic structure I use black cardboard. 2 parts are required: 1x 14cm x 28cm and 1x 14cm x 14cm



2.) For the basic structure I use black cardboard. 2 parts are required: 1x 14cm x 28cm and 1x 14cm x 14cm

3.) Now both parts have to be put together. The 14cm x 14cm piece of cardboard is glued to the folded piece. See image.



4.) As a next step, a "stopper" is needed.
I used a punch here - brads, buttons, etc. can also be used if you prefer.
My die-cut was folded lengthways - one side to stick on, the other side stands up.



5.) I now glue this stop about 6cm from the 2nd fold onto the large part of the long piece of cardboard.



6.) The Easel card blank is now up and almost ready to be designed.



7.)As a last step, I cut watercolor paper, which is then designed. One piece for the high part and one piece for the part before the stop.



Stamps, I used:

- Sirena Mermaid

- Rock Star

- Elvis or Greaser Fish


other supplies:

- black cardstock

- Watercolor paper

- Staz on

- Distress reinker

- Twinklings H2O

- ZIG color pen

- Posca white pen

- Crackle texture paste white


See ya soon with other projects :)











No comments: