Saturday, April 29, 2023

What A Lucky Prick! made by Madisen Hernandez

Hello stamping friends! I hope this title and sentiment isn't too crass for you, but if you're a fan of VivaLasVegaStamps, you've probably seen a naughty stamp or two! I made this scene with my husband in mind, {we've been together for 13 years so I'm allowed these type of jokes!} Hope you all like this card! 






I began stamping and masking using these stamps

Cactus Lovers

Cactus Clump

Yucca Large

 

I then used a piece of wavy cut out paper to design some sandy hills and a desert sky



took the masks off and began to color! 

 
I finished off the design by using my label maker to have my crass sentiment and adding seemingly the internet's favorite border


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by! -Madisen 
 

No comments: