Friday, January 27, 2023

You Had me ..... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

This weeks project is a tag. With Valentines day looming I made art to reflect that. Enjoy!


For this tag I used several distress spray stains. First I stamped the moon. Then  sprayed the yellow on half the moon and down on the left. Then I took Two reds and sprayed all over but in short sprays to get more of a bloody look.

I did it all at the same time and then dried it with my heat tool.

Then I stamped and fussy cut my two characters. I painted them using spray stains and a paint brush.
I stamped the five hearts stamp randomly all over the tag.

I put foam tape on the backs of my characters, and "fluffed" them by bending parts of them so they are more dimensional. Then I placed them down. I used double the tape on the woman so she really stands out. 
it doesn't show well on the screen, but its very dimensional.
Then I stamped the verse on a piece of cardstock, stamped the hearts and foam taped that on. done!
I hope you enjoyed this project today~ until next time, stay crafty!


Stamps Used:
The moon    20157
Beautiful lady retro looking up  8280
You had me at woof    12378
Five hearts    5730
Wolfman   19725

Other supplies:
Distress spray stain- Lumber jack plaid, Candied Apple, Squeezed Lemonade, Saltwater Taffy
Versafine clair- Nocturne
Colorbox chalk ink pad-Warm red






1 comment:

Zubbo said...

Fullz with High Credit Scores 700+
SSN DOB DL Fullz with work history
CC Fullz with SSN Dob
Dumps with Pins
Business EIN Fullz

...........................................

@killhacks ICQ/Telegram
+92 317 2721122 W.App
exploit dot tools4u at gmail dot com

...........................................

Fresh Fullz/Pros & Fresh Spammed
Available in bulk quantity
Valid info & guaranteed

Tools & Tutorials
Hacking, Spamming, Carding
Loan Methods/Carding Methods & guides
SMTP's/RDP's/C-panel's/Shells/Brutes/RAT's
Kali Linux/Termux/Python

All Hacking & Spamming Tools with tutorials & guides
Legit tools with proper guidance