Monday, November 21, 2022

IMAGINATION by Fran Chalmers

 Hi everyone!

Today I have made three ATC's. Children have great imaginations when playing, which I am showcasing with these stamps.  


First of all, I stamped out all the images onto thick paper, using my stamping platform to make sure no detail was missed.  


I made all the backgrounds using distress inks and a small brayer.  Once I had made the backgrounds, I coloured the images, cut them out and stuck on to the backgrounds.





(I can see I've missed a bit of colouring on this one - will have to sort that!)



I added the word "imagination" on each ATC (leaving out the "pure" part of the stamp)


Stamps Used:

Other Items Used:
Distress inks in Spiced Marigold, Candied Apple, Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Uncharted Marine
Small Brayer
Memento ink in Tuxedo Black
Copic Pens
Chrome Pen

See you next time!




No comments: