Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tis the season

 Hello everyone, 

For today's project I have made a postcard. It is Christmas themed, well sort of.....



Here's how I made it:


I stamped the stars with VersaMark ink and heat embossed them with white powder. I then dunked the card into Distress Ink and water; I used Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. I 


Next I stamped randomly over the top using and inked the edges with Black Soot. 


Next I stamped, coloured and cut out the images I was going to use. I used Distress Inks again for painting. Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo for the skin, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire for her dress. The top of the hat was stamped with red Distress Oxide (Fired Brick) and I added some shading to it with Copics. I then glued the red top over the black stamped one. 


Next thing was assembling. I put some washi tape at the bottom for her the lean on. I then glued all the elements on the card. 




I have used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 









No comments: