Thursday, December 23, 2021

 

Hello All!! So Sorry for the delay- seems I have come down with an illness. So much for holiday plans....

Any way, here is my blog for today. A quick and festive card.



I used a tag and sprinkled some brushos on around three sides. I used black and Cobalt Blue. Then I sprayed the same area with two colors of disstress spray stain.



Then I Dabbed away the excess ink with a paper towel, and stamped the image in black using a lot of the white area. I also stamped sky of stars using a multi colored pad and stamped the top and bottom of the card. I found some  sparkle sticky acetate in my stash and glued it onto a window frame chip board.  I used foam tape to stand it off  the card.


I used stunning snowflake thinlits and Snowflake 3D Impresslits To give the card a festive seasonal look and glued them on behind and on the corner of the card.


I hope you enjoyed the fun quick card. Good for when you need an extra card for that party you have to get to, Happy What ever you celebrate and peace and love to all!!

Stamps used:

Sky of stars    19819

Horseless carriage     18158

Other supplies:

Brushos: Black and cobalt blue

Disstress spray stains: Shaded Lilac, speckled egg

TH window frame chipboards

TH Stunning snowflake Thinlit

TH 3D snowflake Impresslit

Sparkle sticky acetate



No comments: