Friday, March 05, 2021

FLY!

 Can you believe we are in March already???  AND spring is right around the corner in my neck of the woods...of course we always get one more snow storm right around Easter but that is what happens in the mid west!!

Today I have a subtly inspirational card for you...what it says to me is that you can do anything when you put your mind to it.


Stamps used: Boy in Cape, Get Cape, Whimsical Cloud, Whimsical Cloud, Expanding Rays Silhouette

The rays are stamped in Distress Oxide Ink, Speckled Egg; on a gelli printed background that was done with Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint, Sand.


Our caped boy is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and the clouds are stamped with Archival Ink.

These stamps are some of my OG's and I love them still!!!

I hope you are inspired to do all the things and...
Until next time...get inky!!


4 comments:

Mary said...

This is awesome! I want to get a cape now. Thank you for the inspiration!

Miwa said...

Love how you put it all together! Awesome card!

Renee said...

Love the card, message and clouds! Lol!

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is just fab! Love the clouds and quote. Hope you don't get too big a snow storm! Sending hugs xx