Thursday, August 27, 2020

Procraftinate - Quick ATCs

 Hey everyone,

you don't always have to spend endless hours on the crafting table to create something beautiful. So, even if you are quite busy, just take yourself a little time, craft and relax. Today's project is a set of four artist trading cards that I created in less than an hour.




The base layer is just black cardstock. The middle layer is some old paper from my stash, torn to the size a little bit smaller than the base.

Anf for the top layer I mixed four colors of Brushos with water and added them to a piece of watercolor paper. I just used one color for each card, but you can achive some cool effects by just adding layers with that one color.

 
I added a bunch of mixed media stamps and used foam tape to adhere it to the card base.
Now I just needed to add a quote and chose the "procraftinate" definition, stamped on some of the old paper to coordinate with the middle layer. I also added some pieces of the black cardstock that I had left behind the quote.

Hope you found some inspiration with my ATCs.






Stamps used:
Scribble Circle (20166)
Punchinella/Sequin Waste Border (20161)

Row of Chevrons (19829)

Doodle Dots (19827)
Procraftinate (19638)

Other material:
- black cardstock
- vintage book and ledger paper
- Canson watercolor paper
- Brushos (turquoise, violet, lemon, emerald green)
- Versafine Ink Pad (onyx black)
- foam tape


See you soon!

 

No comments: