Sunday, June 14, 2020

Make Art Now - Art Journal Page by Elisa Ablett



Hi Crafters,

Elisa here from the design team with my latest inspiration for you for the month of June.

Halfway through this crazy year already! 

Who else has been crafting and creating more during the last 5 months with all that's happening in the world? I find creating therapeutic from the stresses of everyday life and found a bit of solace in my craft room during quarantine. 

I thought I would create an Art Journal page featuring the paint brush from Cat Kerr and all the lovely grungy marks from Plate 1455 to document my love of art.

Here are a few close ups, the page features a background I made using photo paper and watercolour inks plus a gel print from my stash. 




I have included a list and photos of the Viva products I used below:-

Plate 1455Make Art Now 1 1/4 x 1
Magic Maker Paintbrush by Cat Kerr 2 x 4 1/2


Other Products:

Photo Paper
Colour Blast Artists Inks
Dina Wakely Acrylic Paint & Washi Tape
Gel Plate
Assorted Stencils

Thank you for stopping by the blog today, make sure you stop by the shop and keep up to date with any new releases and sales. 

Elisa x




No comments: