Friday, April 17, 2020

Bigfoot Sighting...

Hello Crafty friends

Bigfoot, also known as the "Ohio grass man" in my neck of the woods (along with many other names), has always been a creature of lore, but you will see him for sure on the card below. 

Clearly someone has been gathering evidence?!


Stamps Used: 


Start by stamping out bigfoot and distress



Same for your "evidence label"


Next you can see a scarp from my junk box I pulled out, it has vintage photo distress spray ink on it and texture paste.

I combined all these peces plus a tag with some rub-on's (Tim Holtz "remnant rubs") to create the card below. Super Easy! Embellish with more remnant rubs, faux stitching pen marks, staples and metal clips. 

I hope you all enjoy this!
This is actually a gag card for my father-in law. 


What do you Believe? 



No comments: