Thursday, February 27, 2020

Hippo Racing

Hello Again Crafty Friends!

Tera here again, and today I'm going back to my vintage and grungy roots!

(Also Hippo Racing, Why not!?!)


Stamps Used: 


Start with an A2 card base.
 Cut black kraft stock to- 5 3/8in x 4 1/8 inches, a piece in 2in x 4 1/8 in, and  3 7/8in x 2 5/8in. 
The scrapbook paper layers measure- 5 1/8in x 3 7/8in, and 4 1/8 x 1 3/4in
The stamped image layer is 2.5 in x 3.5 in. 

I distressed Everything with frayed burlap and antique linen distress ink. 

When my stamped image was colored (using Zig clean color markers), I stitched around the edges. (I meant to stitch the top and bottom of the skinny piece but glued it down too soon, so I hand drew faux stitching on it. )

Finally when everything was glued down, I stamped my quote using my stamping tool. 
(Tim Holtz stamp press)

 To finish everything off, I used various rub-ons from Tim Holtz and 7 gypsies for added details. 


What do you think? 

Do you want to try hippo racing?


No comments: