Thursday, November 21, 2019

Open For Coffee

Hello everyone.
Leanne here with another share for the month.. 
Earlier in November I posted how this months challenge "Home cooked" had me STUMPED!!!
well not much as changed but I challenged myself with the stamps I had...
and well. 
Morning coffee is HOME COOKED.... well isn't it....
so here are some pics of my end result and if you have a look at the end
there is a video to go with it.






VLVS! used:
Open Sign (sku: 19228)
Lady in Curlers (Sku: 14746)
Double Coffee Rings (sku: 19568)
Writing Chevron (sku: 19824)



Other Materials used:
Stazon Jet Black
Ranger: Tim Holtz Oxide inks: Tea Dye, Broken China, Aged Mahogany and Ground Espresso
Ranger: Tim Holtz Distress ink: Vintage photo
Lindy's Gang Magical Shaker: Grab a Guy Gold
Ranger: Dina Wakley Scribble Stick: Turquoise.
Thread, Ribbon, Book Text On Water colour paper. 

I apologise that I couldn't do a voice over for the video but my headphone/microphones seem to have 
grown legs and disappeared.
(Fucking Kids)..

oh and post your Challenge piece on the FaceBook Groupies page using the #noventry19



Live with Respect. 
Leanne xo... 


1 comment:

by belle said...

Love the interactive aspect of this great tag!!