Thursday, November 07, 2019

Not all who Wander

Hello everyone.... 
I’m back for another month. And I’m going to be straight up honest. 
This month’s challenge has me freaking stumped. 
Homecooked!!!....
(#noventry19)
So I digressed for this first post. But I won’t let the challenge defeat me. (Stay tuned for that!!).

Without further ado...
Not all who Wander!!

I started with a 4x4 piece of watercolour paper that I smeared a layer of texture paste and then let it dry a little then stamped into it with the Waybill/invoice stamp.


Then I added the stamped image of the Businessman Silhouette straight onto the textured background. I know it doesn't give a perfect image but I love it anyway... 
what are your thoughts? 
can you handle the not quite so crisp stamped image?


Then I added some colour washes so it looks like the man is standing on a mountain, a few random alphas. 
Then I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of resined book text. 
I just love that caramel coloured goodness!!!!

Lastly, just to finish some stitching around the piece to give the whole piece a super easy border.

All of the stamps featured here are from Plate 1440....


Viva Las VegaStamps used:

Waybill/invoice Background (sku: 19416)
Businessman Silhouette (Sku: 19418)


Other materials used:
Liquitex modelling paste
Stazon Jet black ink
Dina Wakley Media paint: Ocean
Thickers alphabet
Art Alchemy wax, Bronze
Resin paper.

Don't forget to leave some love.
Live with Respect. 
Leanne xo

No comments: