Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Mister Weirdo

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the VLVS! blog where today I am sharing a journal page that I did. I must have been in a really strange mood because it definitely turned out weird !


This page was made on a mop up page from the gel press plate. They sometimes turn out better than the proper prints. Anyway, I added some stamping with Distress Oxide inks, and a light grey Stazon. Later on I added the black stamping with a VersaFine Clair ink pad. 


I stamped the focal image in book paper and tore the edges. I have been intrigued by this image for years and finally ordered it ! I also looked up what Creanciers means (the name of the stamp). Turns out it means creditors but in this case it was a play written by August Strindberg and it is his face on this stamp. 


I decided to call him Mister Weirdo and place a griffon peeking out from behind his shoulder. Can it get any weirder ! lol 


Here is a close up of all the stamping. I love cluster stamping, it adds so much interest. 

I have used the following stamps :


Other materials :
A gelli print from my stash
Distress Oxide Inks:
Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint
StaZon :
Dove Gray
Versafine Clair:
Nocturne
Bookpaper
a black pen

Thank you for stopping by today !



1 comment:

TLI74 said...

OMG I love this. haha