Tuesday, March 05, 2019

#Hastagthis

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blogpost, the first one of March! I have made another art journal spread. It is still my favourite thing to do.




I started out with painting the pages from blue at the top via yellow to orange at the bottom. 
Next I stencilled the whole pages with a Tim Holtz stencil and white acrylic paint and then used a brayer to tone it down even further. 


Next I stamped, and stamped some more, lol, I love stamping and usually do it in clusters. I also added some washi tape. 


Next I stamped the sentiment and the main image and adhered them to the pages. I also doodled along the edges and around the sentiment. 



I think it turned out OK. 

I have used the following stamps :

Other materials :

Amsterdam Acrylics in the colours:
- Napels Yellow Deep
- Azo Orange
- Sky blue light
- Azo Yellow Medium
- Titanium White

Archival inks: 
- Jet Black
- Watering can

Distress Oxide Inks:
- Tumbled Glass
- Carved Pumpkin
- Mustard Seed

Tim Holtz stencil:
- Ornate THS076

Dina Wakley Washi tape 

Bookpages

BLack Pen


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



No comments: