Tuesday, October 30, 2018

That look of otherness ..... ► Majo

Hello crafty friends,

It's my pleasure today to show you a little tutorial for a fun card I made with some of my favorite images ....


 I used watercolor paper to stamp my background, the beautiful wall, this stamp is so very versatile for many occasions!
 

 I stamped my images also on watercolor paper, which I had inked a bit, because I wasn't sure in the beginning how the little creatures would end up. This is just me, I roll with the punches, no plan, just let go.



I stamped the sentiment on a piece of vellum. Due to the dark wall in the back, I had to enlighten this a bit by adding 2 layers of tape ...


 After I fuzzy cut everything I colored all pieces with Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens. 



The otherness? Well, here it is ... the Tim Holtz Paper Doll! 

A close up of the vellum ...


This was so much fun to create, I love all the colors and I love the little funny creatures!

I have used the following stamps:

 19877, 19876 and 19878 from Plate 1474
19997 from Plate 1480
Watercolor Paper
Tim Holtz Paper Doll


Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful week and Happy Crafting ♥

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Who knew you could make a Tim Holtz paper doll look so... normal! It's all in the comparison. Fabulous card!