Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Still obsessed with Banksy !

Hello everyone,

For today's post I have made some ATC Coins. They seem to be all the rage at the moment and they are good fun to make. I couldn't resist getting my Banksy's out again because I still love them...

here goes:



I used a gelli print from my stash and cut 5 circles out of it. An ATC Coin should be 2.5" in diameter. 



And here they are. In hindsight I should have done the stamping and stencilling first before cutting the circles but it did work in the end.. 



I used a few background stamps and Archival inks in similar colours to create more interest. 
I also added some dots in dark grey ink. 


Next I selected a bunch of Banksy stamps and sentiments and used my stamping platform to get a nice black image. 


This is what they looked like. I thought they needed some white so I decided to add some stencilling using white acrylic paint. 


So, this is what they ended up as. I really like them. 


A close up. 


and another close up.


I used the following stamps:


For the background:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

So cool, Jo x