Sunday, May 06, 2018

Mail Art Monday ► Majo

Mail Art Monday!

Hello Crafty friends,

Majo here to show you another creation for our Monday theme ....

 
I stamped my image on the envelope and a second time on a piece of scrap paper for masking. I added the flower stamps.

I colored the background with PanPastels in lime green and violet and gave it some texture with stamps in an coordinating color.




I stamped the sentiment and cut it apart, covered the "Warning!" with washi tape before inking and adhered the sentiment with Miracle Tape to the envelope.


I colored parts of the flowers with a Koh-I-Noor pencil


I stamped and cut the wings and colored them with pencils . As a highlight I added some golden mousse from Tonic Studios.


This is how very happy and confident a guy can look with wings ... LOL

 These are the stamps I used:

1471 (Flowers)
1459 (Wings)



Thanks so much for stopping by today ♥






No comments: