Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Art Journaling ► Majo

Good morning, my friends!

Majo here today! 

I'd like to show you another Art Journal page with one of my favorite stamps, the Scribble Heart!

I used Distress Oxides in three different colours on my watercolour paper and applied some texture with a stencil. For a bit more interest, I did some stamping with the scribble circle and the crossmarks background stamp.

I stamped the scribble heart overlapping, the second time without re-inking. 

The sentiment was stamped twice, since I changed the words just a bit.
 (Excuse me, Mr. Warhol!)

The exclamation mark is from this sentiment: 9184!

I distressed the edges, et voilà, ready is my journal page.


I used the following stamps:


The page was glued into the journal with Miracle Tape


Happy Crafting and a Happy week for you all ♥

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! And I love the sentiment...