Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Embossing Resist with Brushos - Tag by Susanne

Hi there!

I have a tag for you today with an embossing resist technique and Brushos! It's happening very often, that people asking me what I do with my tags? Well, I use them sometimes as a simple bookmark, I glue them into my art journal I use them as a tag topper or even to decorate my shelf.


For this tag I started by stamping the "Scribble Circle" with VersaMark ink and embossed it with gold metallic powder. After that I used Brushos (Sea Green and Purple) together with water and created the background. The inside of the Circles is colored with Yellow and Alizarin Crimson. The embossed images build a nice border, so the colors will not blend into each other, if you are a little careful.
To add a bit more texture and interest to the background, I used the "Spirit Animal" stamp together with a matching ink. I stamped it randomly onto the background. I used the "Rows of Numbers" and stamped it into the circles.
The tag is adhered to a slightly bigger one from Kraft cardstock. I finished it up by adding the "Deathhead Moth", a Tim Holtz sticker and a tiny arrow.

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful Christmas time, xx Susanne.




Supplies:
Viva Las VegaStamps!:
Spirit Animal
Deathhead Moth
Scribble Circle
Rows of Numbers
Others:
ColourCraft Brushos
WOW! Metallic Gold Powder
Archival Ink
VersaMark Ink


No comments: