Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Something Wicked

Hello everyone. Shanna here with some challenge inspiration!

I had a blast recreating the challenge inspiration. I haven't made a card lately and I needed some quick and simple to do. This challenge was it!


I decided to make a Halloween card to celebrate and since I haven't made a card in ages I thought this would be fun. 


So first I gathered my supplies. 


I started with he main image with black ink then added the moon stamp as well. 



Then I inked the cardstock with Mustard Seed leaving it white around her to give a glow. 


Then I did another layer with Dried Marigold. 


Then I did Spiced Marmalade. 


Then a layer of Hickory Smoke. 


Next I added the trees with black ink as well. 


I had some scrap print paper that I gave a coat of gesso. 


Then stamped the sentiment Something Wicked This Way Comes.


Rubbed over it with some left over ink. 


I had a scrap piece of tea bag paper and I tucked that behind the sentiment to give my card a little more. Then I used a tiny attacher to staple it to the card.


Then mounted the card with sticky tape and bam! You have yourself a Halloween card. 


Here are some close up. 








Stamps Used:
The Moon
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Creepy lady Holding Candle
Tree with a Tire Swing

Other Items Used:
StazOn black ink
Distress Inks






3 comments:

bluelesley said...

Absolutely love this card!!! 👍😃

Sharon Foulk said...

Great card! Kinda creepy, lots of fun!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! That's a great card !! You did an amazing job with the coloyrs and the light.