Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Florescent Trio by Fiona

Hello my VLVS! friends, Fiona here with you today to share a trio of Fluro ATC cards I created using the fabo rubber stamps designed by Mary Vogel Lozinak



I have become totally in love with florescent paint recently. I find I'm using it more and more!!




Combined with these fabulous and quirky stamps, the ATC's came together so smoothly!


I'm finding lately that my style is changing again. Or maybe it's just becoming what it really wants to be. I'm enjoying the randomness of the brush strokes.


Either way, I'm enjoying the mess and the color!!


VLVSTAMPS!




3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So cool! Jo x

ginag said...

Nice change of style, Fiona! But then again I love any style you roll out!keep it coming.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great trio ! The colors are awesome !