Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Finding My Way - Tag by Susanne

Hi everyone!

It's Susanne writing today and I want to share a mixed media tag with the lovely "Girl In Princess Costume" with you.
 
If you are gelli printing addicted, like me, you might have the same "problem": Tons of gelli printed backgrounds. This is one way you can use them:

Cut a tag from the background of your choice and stamp the main image:


Stamp the same image on white cardstock, too. Cut it out.


I did the same with all images that are on my tag. (Except from the sentiment and the tree on the background)


Colour the images with a medium of your choice (I used Distress Inks) and adhere them to the tag. I used a Nuvo Glitter Gloss pen to add some shimmer to the crown.



Here are some close ups:



Normally I use tags in my Art Journal, as a bookmark or to decorate gifts.
I hope you like this one. Thanks for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.


Supplies:
Viva Las VegaStamps!:
Girl in Princess Costume
Whimsical Worm
Compass
Finding my Way
Leaves Blowing from Tree
Others:
Gelli Print
Staz On ink
Distress Inks
Nuvo Glitter Gloss pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform

1 comment:

Bast said...

Love your tag! I have (gasp) never used a gelli-plate. I may have to run out and get one. I really love how you made those unrelated unusual images really work together and tell their own story. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration! Gorgeous tag

KimMJ