Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Journal Page by Fiona

Hello VLVS fans! Fiona here with you on this fine day to share a little art journal spread I created using the fabuloso! Viva Las Vegastamps!


This is a little art journal I like to play in with my stamps. It is never very dimensional bat rather the layers are all about the colours I can combine. This time I wanted to play around with adding a little bit of fluro pink to my art. 


 And playing with Cat Kerr's new stamps!! I am totally in love with this plate she has created.


I had it in my mind that it was a bit vintage orientated to begin with but once I got it out and started playing with it I soon realised how versatile the designs were.

I ended up with a real hipster/whimsical creation in the end and I really love it!


I will definitely be incorporating these stamps into more of my work in months to come!

Viva Las Vegastamps! used:



Thanks for popping by xx

3 comments:

by belle said...

Holy frijoles!!! I just LOVE the colors and layout of this spread!! Gorgeous Fiona!

Corrie Herriman said...

So fantastic !
Corrie x

Susan Renshaw said...

I love this! It makes me want to get my journal out...