Friday, December 02, 2016

Winter Wishes

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my post today. There is a new Challenge on the blog and today's post is a bit of inspiration for you. I hope you all play along with our Challenge this month. I have made a tag:





I coloured the tag (#8 shipping tag) with acrylic paints and then white embossed the stars. I took it to my sewing machine to create a border around the tag. I also distressed the edges. 
Next I stamped the house, the star (this was stamped with paint) and the sentiment and scallops. 
I coloured the house with Copics, cut it out and also cut out the star, the sentiment and the scallop. 
Everything was then adhered to the tag. Lastly I stamped the dots at the bottom and added a piece of ribbon. 


It is based on this moodboard for December:



The words to go with it are : frame, scallops, doodle, vintage, teal, gray, tan, white, black, Christmas, trees, winter, snowman, squirrel, snow angels, victorian, house, scenery, road, snowbanks. 

I think I got quite a few of those words in my tag. 

I have used the following stamps for my tag:



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



1 comment:

Carla said...

this is a beautiful tag!