Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Index Card Art by Jenn Engle

Today, I have a simple index card to share with you. I had some extra paint from a project I was working on, so I used my brayer to apply it to my index card. With these new stamps, you don't need much effort to get a beautiful project. 

You can check out the process video at the end of this post to see exactly how this card was made!


STAMPS USED:



SUPPLIES (in order of appearance):
Index Card (Super thick, 100lb, great for mixed media)
Speedball Soft Brayer 
Distress Paint in Mermaid Lagoon 
 Distress Paint in Twisted Citron
Distress Paint in Cracked Pistachio
Stamping "Mesh Texture
"Numbers Set"
"Doodles Dot"
Archival Ink in Watering Can
Doodle Circles 
"Magic Maker Paintbrush"
 "Find Your Tribe” Stamps
Copic Marker in Aqua Mint
White Gelly Roll Pen
Black Gelly Roll Pen

Thanks for looking
~Jenn



PLACES TO FIND ME:
Instagram @mixedmediajenn








No comments: