Thursday, July 21, 2016

"Blame My Gypsy Soul" An Art Journal Spread by Fiona

Hello my lovely Viva Las Vegastamps friends. Fiona here with you today to share a little journal spread I created using the gorgeous rubber from VLVS.


Lots and lots of layers went into this one!


And then I decided I needed a little feature piece so I created this little boy from the "Striped Leggings" stamp, the "Crown" stamp and the "Horned Boy" stamp. I think together they make a very cool Elizabethan style boy!


Right down to the red tights!!

You can see some of the layers I created in this close up photo below.

I love just playing and creating freely on pages. No commitment to an art journal. If I like it I'll stick it in, if I don't I'll chop it up and use it on another art journal page!

Viva Las Vegastamps used:


I hope you like my little creation. I'll see you all again very soon.




No comments: