Monday, May 23, 2016

Mail Art Monday with Michele

 



 It's Monday and time to share some MAIL ART!!  Michele here today and I have to confess...I never thought I would be very good at this mail art things.  BUT I am really enjoying it, lot's of fun and a new obsession!!

I have a tutorial, start to finish for my enveope this time.  I used my scoreboard and scissors and just 'winged' it on the envelope.


 I used a piece of 8-1/2 x 11 heavy card stock to start.



 After I scored and cut I used a corner rounder on all corners.


 I stamped Creepy Bird on the envelope and on a book page.  The book page is my mask.  I did the same with Creepy Cat.


 Then I used washi tape to mask off the areas for the address and return address.


 I stamped over the entire thing with Expanding Rays Silhouette.


I sparayed with Distress Stain Spray, dried and carefully peeled pff the masks.


I used some Miracle Tape to close up my envelope.


I finished my stamping with the Deliver To stamp.  A little doodling and coloring with my Distress Markers and viola!


Seriously!!  These creepy stamps are some of my favs!!


And you are going to be seeing these rays A LOT!!!

Until next time...get inky!!

6 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

I love It!!!!!!!

Debbie Gaetz said...

perfect!

Tina said...

Fantastic!!!

Julie S said...

Wow!

Corrie Herriman said...

Fantastic !
Corrie x

Tee said...

Absolutely love this!