Thursday, June 06, 2013

Celebrate America!


Summer unofficially has started where I am...school is out, the temperature is getting H O T and it is the season of flags. From Memorial Day to Labor Day these next 3 months are full or red-white-blue flag-waving opportunities for my family and I love it! This is probably the time of the year that I am most emotional about the freedoms that have been afforded us by the lives and duties of others.
Viva Las VegaStamps has a plethora of stamps that could be used to celebrate America. I think my favorite are the photo stamps that look like vintage posters. They are simply gorgeous. For my tag today  I selected a stamp that has a collage of fireworks, the American flag, the statue of liberty and the rotunda of classic American architecture.
I've paired this beautiful stamp--which happens to be the perfect size for an ATC also--with upholstery remnants, May Arts ribbons and trim and some metal  embellishments. Miracle Tape adhered the paper to the fabric snuggly and Distress Ink colored the stamp to give that vintage feel! I hope you enjoy my tag! Thank you for stopping by!
If you love Viva Las VegaStamps and want to have over 19,000 images at your fingertips to express you passion, remember that the Design Team Call has been extended to Friday!! You can't make the team if you don't try out! Good Luck!


4 comments:

AnyOldCraft said...

This is a beautiful ATC.
I love that you can fit so much onto such a small piece of card.
May have to try some ATC's myself :)

Karen said...

Whata a gorgeous tag.. thank you for sharing and enjoy your unofficial beginning to Summer!!

Sandra Strait said...

Fantastic ATC!

Unknown said...

Such a cute tag!!