Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 2 of the 12 Tags of Christmas

I want to take some time to THANK everyone who came to our 12 Tags of Christmas Blog Hop.  We had an amazing turn out.  Special "THANK YOU" to all of you.  

Our Design team is truly amazing...  I put out a challenge for them to make 12 tags out of one plate of stamps and they did me proud.  I will be posting the collection of tag the team make - when they are not posting you a brand new project - They do that on Mondays, Wednesday, Friday and a few Saturdays.

Anyways, here is Day 2 of the tags the team made using plate #1363.  

This is the set of stamp our team used and was our blog candy. 

I hope you play along with our hop
Next TEAM hop will be Jan 1st
There will be amazing blog candy for that Hop.  hope your join us!  


Are these just amazing or what... 

Thanks for stopping by
Terri Sproul

2 comments:

2amscrapper said...

what a clever idea!

jennifer said...

great bunch of tags!