Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Enough..... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone,

I'm sure many of have heard in the media of the two great losses we have had this week. Two very beautiful humans . My blog project today is related to those loses.


I stamped the grim reaper first. then I was going to spray some water on the card before painting the reaper. well I grabbed the bottle and sprayed and oops! I had grabbed the black spray stain instead. I quick grabbed the water and sprayed that and then blotted everything with paper towel. Not my plan but actually turned out good so it worked for the card.Whew.

Then I took a black sharpie marker and colored in his skull face. I wanted the all black reaper look.  I used the black spray stain and watered it down a bit and painted the rest of him. I used a silver sparkle gel pen for the blade. I used a white gel pen to color in his hand and add highlights  to him and the girl.
I painted the girl and dried her then used foam tape on the back. I used my computer for the phrase, inked it and used foam tape for that as well. 
A perfect card for today I think.


Stamps used:
Grim Reaper     10375
Pouting lady    9021


Other supplies:
Distress spray stains
Pan pastels
White signo gel pen
sparkle gel pen



No comments: