Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Forever Yours by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello Everyone!

Todays project is a card for Valentines day- Enjoy!


I started with the background, I sprayed distress stain saltwater taffy first.  Then spread it around with a paint brush. next I sprayed some lost shadow and last, black soot. I let them run the card as it stood up to get a blend.

Then I added some lumberjack plaid -red
Then I dried it with my heat tool. Next I cut out Poe and the Raven. The wings I've had in my stash but they were browns so I sprayed them with Black soot distress stain

I fussy cut everything out. The heart I added Glossy accents for that shine. The sentiment I typed up on my computer and added to the head stone. Painted Poe and the raven and used foam tape on some and just double stick tape on the rest. 
Last I layered onto red and black cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks project.

Stamps used:
Heart diagram       19097
Poe                         19900
Crow/Raven            20269

Other Supplies:
Distress spray stains-Black soot, lost shadow, lumberjack plaid, Shaded lilac, saltwater taffy

Wings- computer generated
sentiment- Computer generated
Headstones- Retro cafe art




No comments: