Wednesday, September 13, 2023

New ride by Cathy Norton

 Good morning. I have a card for you today. 

I started off by stamping Otto sweet ride and making the ground go across the whole paper. I colored it in with copic markers. 
I added some white gel pen for highlights. Then I colored the background with copic markers. Next, I took grunge circles and stamped them in a light blue distress ink on the top of the card panel. 

I then layered it on some black cardstock. After I added some random stamping of grunge writing background in my lightest blue distress ink color. It's very faint but it's there.
I mounted it on a blue card base and stamped the grunge circles around the card edge in a darker blue distress ink color. 


                                                                Stamps Used:

                                                           19563 grunge circles

                                                           19049 Otto sweet ride

                                                          17545 grunge writing background

                                                                   Other Stuff:

                                                                Copic markers

                                                                Distress inks



   

No comments: