Thursday, August 24, 2023

Happiness Fairy by Cathy N

 Hello all, I have a card for you today. 


I started out with making the background with Lavinia dinkles pink power. I then stamped the I'm the happiness fairy saying on the top.

                                           

Next, I stamped 18415 large fairy lady on some white cardstock and colored with copic makers and fussy cut out. 


 Lastly, I added some blue stars to the background and glued the fairy down and then added it a black card base.                           


                                                         Stampes Used:

                                        8333 I'm the happiness fairy.

                                        18415 large fairy lady

                                                Other stuff used:

                                               Lavinia dinkles

                                                    stencil

                                             white and black cardstock

                                             distress oxide ink

No comments: