Wednesday, May 31, 2023

One Step at a Time by Madisen Hernandez

 Hello Stamping Friends! Welcome back again to the Viva LasVegaStamps blog! Thanks for stopping by! Today I have an inspirational card for ya, that is sure to pack a color punch!




I started by stamping 

Boy in Tub Boat 

and coloring him in with some of my Arteza alcohol markers. I then created a mask and laid it on.



I used these Distress Oxide Inks to create a whimsical mix of color. 



I then used these stamps as background images

Double Coffee Rings
Jack of Spades
Cross Marks Background
Stars


I then used the sentiment "The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."


...aaaand TA DA! That's it! Thanks for stopping by friend. Until next time!

xoxo Madi 

No comments: