Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Apocalypse by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies ❤❤


Today, I'm on the Blog with a new art journal page :)





And that's, how I made it:

First, I placed masks of my chosen images to create the background...


I used a stencil with texture paste...


Let it dry...


After coloring the background with shimmer spray, I remove the masks...



Now, coloring the images with Distress Reinker...



After coloring and cutting out the images, I stick them with foam pads onto my finished background.

After all, I colored the white parts with  darkgrey ink. Finished!


All stamps, I used:

- Surprised Lady

- Bat wings

- Striped snake

- Apocalypse


Other stuff:

- Watercolor paper

- Stencil

- Texture paste

- Lindy's spray

- Staz on

- Distress Reinker

- Foam pads


See ya soon with other projects :)







No comments: