Thursday, September 23, 2021

Halloween Garland by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies ❤

Today, I'm back here with a new project.

I created a Halloween garland with 3 pieces.

Some close-ups:




And that's the way, I created this one:

1.) Choosing my materials for the garland. I used black cardstock and Watercolor paper from Canson. I used two different sizes of a banderol die.


2.) Stick together, so you get 3 pieces of banderols with a tiny black edge.


3.) As first stamps, I choose the Scrabble Alphabet.


4.) Stamping a letter in each left edge of every banderol.


5.) Time to choose the rest of stamps. Now, let's colorize!


6.) Now, every piece is colored - the single banderols need to be connected.

To make it possible, I used eyelets in different colors and connected them with a gauze ribbon. Finished! Time to celebrate Halloween 💀👻


Stamps I used:

- Scrabble Alphabet

- Devil's Trap

- Small wasp

- Vampire

- Cemetery

- Wolfman

- Bat

- Spider web in tree branches

- Spider

- Raven in witch hat

- Jack O' Lantern


other stuff:

- Cardstock

- Watercolor paper

- Staz on

- Distress reinker

- Eyelets

- Gauze ribbon

- Dies


See ya soon *mwah*









3 comments:

Aimee said...

This is fantastic!

Riet Harikini said...

Fabulous, i love the design.

*Arwen* said...

Thx Aimee and Riet *mwah*