Saturday, July 24, 2021

Shaker card by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies ❤

Today, I'm back with a new project.

I created a shaker card, including a little "make off"

But first - the finished card:


Close-ups:




And that's the way, I'd do it:

1.) I choose my images, I wanna use. I need my Staz on stamping pad, foil for my fuse tool and some embellishment to fill in.


2.) The second step - choosing my colors. I used Distress Reinkers and a waterbrush pen to color my images.

And that's the result:



3.) Of course, this project needs a background.

I choose a stencil, which looks like spiderweb, a Stampin' up stamping pad and Distress Reinker.

First, I color the whole background with my reinker. After finishing, I used the stencil and the darker purple.

And now, my card looks like this:




4.) Now it's time for the fuse tool :)

I fixed my card with little magnets and start fusing 3 sides of the card.



5.) This side, I left open - I fill in my little spiders.

After finishing, I fused the last side. 

That's it! 


Stamps, I used:

- Screaming Lady

- Crime scene tape


other materials:

- Staz on

- Stampin' up "elegant eggplant"

- Canson paper

- Distress Reinker

- Waterbrush pen

- Embellishment (spiders)

- Foil (Fuseables We R memory keepers)

- Fuse tool 

- black cardstock

 

I hope, you like my card :)

See ya soon ❤❤❤


 




No comments: