Saturday, June 12, 2021

Zombies By Tracy Blackwolf

Hello! 

Hope none of you melted during this dreadful heatwave....any how, here is my next blog post..

more mixed media!! enjoy!


Today I did a Zombie canvas panel.. I love doing these! To start I used a pallet knife and spread texture medium all over so it was not smooth. Then I spritzed on color with glimmer mist and disstress sprays. Let dry overnight...I then stamped the biohazard and radioactive stamps onto the canvas. While that dried, I die cut my zombie hands, and stamped and colored my zombies. Then cut them out.



I then sprayed the hands with some Disstress spry and added "dirt" and "moss" for that from the grave look.


I used foam tape to pop the zombies on the canvas tile and put them in place then put my creepy hand strip on. And that's it! Creepy art tile!! You could add a pic of you in your Halloween zombie make up behind the zombies for a scrapbook tile ...sit on a stand or add a ribbon to the back for a wall hanging.

Stamps used:
Zombie man   944
zombie     1944
Biohazard   18960
Radioactive    18958

Other supplies:
Glimmer mist sprays...various colors
Disstress ink sprays... Crackling campfire, stormy sky
zombie hand die ...impression obsession
moss... Minitures section at craft store
dirt...sawdust dyed with antique walnut disstress spray
Hope you feel inspired... until next time!!!
 


No comments: