Monday, May 10, 2021

GLITTER WHORE! by Fran

Hello everyone!

Today I made a postcard with LOTS of glitter!  Well, who doesn't like a bit of glitter to cheer up our dull days? 



I used smooth card, sized 4 x 6" and put some colour down in the middle with Distress Inks 


I stamped my main image and coloured her in with Polychromos pencils



Once I'd stuck the image onto the card, I put glitter on the dress and dripping down to the ground, with so it looks like she is "shedding" glitter!



Lastly, I added the sentiments and drew a border round the edge of the postcard.

Hope you like it!

Stamps Used:

Lady Posing    SKU 18615

Everywhere She Went   SKU 19919

Glitter Whore   SKU 19918

Other Products:

Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet

Versafine Clair ink in Nocturne

Black Fine liner

Polychromas pencils

Holographic glitter


2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Oh yeah this is awesome.

Julie S said...

Ha ha! This is fabulous!