Monday, October 19, 2020

STOP ► Majo

Hello Peeps,

 today I show you a creation I made for my art journal book.

I’m fed up by now, as probably most of you too with all the restrictions due to COVID19.

Nevertheless, I decided to put my inconvenience, not into words, but into a page.

 I tell you how I made this.

 I stamped the jar and the lady and protected them with masking fluid. I inked the page and stamped the fingerprints, the virus and some dots randomly.

 After stamping the sentiments, I rubbed off the masking fluid and colored the lady and the jar.

 




I have used the following stamps:

Jar from plate 827

Lady and wings from plate 1523

Fingerprints, Sentiments and virus from plate 1524

Doodle Dots from plate 1471


Please stay safe, find time to craft and enjoy ♥



 

 

No comments: